Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Code

I think that some groups of people intuitively understand the idea of having a code. Within these groups, the idea of a code comes almost naturally...instinctively? Meaning, it doesn't take a lot of "reminding" them to abide by the code in their day-to-day interactions with one another and other people. I admit that I could be totally misguided in my thinking this but, in my observations of people, it does appear this way. I think it is a code that "unites" the people of say a "Chinatown" within a large US city. Is this a written code? I don't know....I can only ponder. I only use the example of "Chinatown" out of expediency here..as there are many other examples.  But interestingly, really - amazingly,  the most visible and powerful  example of "code followers" are hidden in plain sight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment